Whether you are work colleagues, members of a reading club or just a caring family, you can organize a fun event and raise money for abused women and children at the same time. Women’s Habitat donors have held garage sales, golf tournaments and even a bar-tending challenge for the Women’s Habitat cause.
To start your own Friends Asking Friends Personal Fundraising Campaign CLICK HERE!
A few event ideas…
- Have a bake sale
- Sell your second-hand books
- Host a barbeque, tea, or dinner party
- Hold a author/poetry reading
- Sporting events and concerts are always fun!
- Organize a car wash
- Ask you guests to make a donation in place of hostess,birthday or shower gift.
It’s easy to get started! Fill out our Third party event form and submit it to Ursula Krubnik at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 416-252-7949 Ext. 230. Ursula can give you all the information you need to make your event a resounding success!