During a time when we are being asked to distance ourselves from others, your donations sent the message that you care and helped to combat the isolation that so many are struggling with.
We are very grateful for the support of our community.
If you would like to make a contribution in the form of in-kinds, at this moment, we find ourselves in need of the following items:
- Non-perishable items:
- Canned beans- all kinds- chick peas, black beans, kidney beans, etc. (Urgent)
- Baked Beans (no pork) we have none
- Dried beans , peas, lentils
- Peanut butter
- Cold cereal
- Canned vegetables
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned fruit
- Fruit cups or applesauce cups
- Granola bars
- Flour (5lb bags please )
- Sugar (2lb bags please )
- NON DAIRY Milk i.e. almond, soya etc.
- Hot Cereal
- Rice (preferred size 900gm ) or smaller
- Gift cards for No Frills, Walmart and Shopper’s Drug Mart.
- Laundry Detergent (High Efficiency) 1 L bottles.
- Diapers size 4 and 5
Please note that, unfortunately due to Covid-19 guidelines, we are not able to accept any gently used items. Including clothing.
Thank you so much for your on-going support.
For more information on donating items to Women’s Habitat, contact Lina at firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask all donations to be dropped off at 140 Islington Avenue. Please call in advance for hours of operation.
To make a cash donation, please click HERE.