During a time when we are being asked to distance ourselves from others, your donations send the message that you care and help to combat the isolation that so many are struggling with.
Please note that, unfortunately due to Covid-19 guidelines, we are not able to accept any gently used items, including clothing, toys, baby supplies, household items etc.
If you would like to make an in-kind contribution, at this moment, we find ourselves in need of the following items:
- Toys for the Holidays:
- New, unused and unwrapped toys. Please, no toys that mimic weapons. The greatest need is for children 3 and under, and over 8 years old… but all toys are welcome and very much appreciated.
- Non-Perishable Food:
- Canned Beans (e.g. chick peas, black beans, kidney beans, etc)
- Baked Beans (please no pork)
- Dried Beans, Peas, Lentils
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Tomatoes
- Flour (5lb bags please)
- Sugar (2lb bags please)
- Hot Cereal
- Rice (preferred size 900gm or smaller)
Please note that “kit” items (such as Kraft Dinner or Hamburger Helper) are not generally recommended as they require other ingredients such as milk and butter and meat to cook properly and are not as flexible to our clients’ needs.
- Gift cards for No Frills, Walmart and Shopper’s Drug Mart.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support.
For more information on donating items to Women’s Habitat, contact Lina at email@example.com
We kindly ask all donations to be dropped off at 140 Islington Avenue. Please call in advance for hours of operation.
To make a cash donation, please click HERE.