In-kind donations keep our costs down and allow us to use more of our resources to run our programs. We are thankful to have such caring supporters who go out of their way to drop off items at our Outreach Centre.
Our most needed items are:
- Pads and tampons
- Diapers and formula
- TTC tickets and tokens
- Gift cards
- Non-perishable food items
Due to lack of storage space or bed bug control, there are a few items we cannot accept:
- Used computers and computer equipment
- Housewares and kitchen items
- Used or opened cosmetics and toiletries
- Used clothing
- Used stuffed animals and other soft toys
For more information on donating items to Women’s Habitat, contact Elizabeth at (416) 252-7949 X 221 or email@example.com.
To make a cash donation, please click HERE.