Whether you are work colleagues, members of a reading club or just a caring family, you can organize a fun event and raise money for women and children at the same time. We recognize that the COVID 19 pandemic has changed the way third-party events are hosted. Until in-person interactions are allowed again, these are some ideas:
- Host a virtual tea, or dinner party.
- Hold an on-line trivia event.
- Organize a virtual wine testing.
- Host a raffle to mark a special occasion.
- Ask you guests to make a donation in place of hostess, birthday or shower gift.
It’s easy to get started! Fill out our Third party event form and submit it to Lina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 416-252-7949 Ext. 232.
Lina can give you all the information you need to make your event a resounding success!