Registration is now open. To register visit https://givergy.ca/womenshabitat
With the spring season officially arriving, we have one more reason to celebrate at Women’s Habitat. After a year of Covid-19 restrictions, we are hosting our first virtual fundraising event on April 22nd 7-8pm. The theme is: Let’s Luau. A Hawaiian party for Women’s Habitat.
Our on-line event will include the “ever popular” silent auction with over 200 items, testimonial from a former client, information about our services and of course entertainment.
Here are some event highlights and important dates to save:
- Registration opens March 22nd. To register visit https://givergy.ca/womenshabitat. Although the event is free, bidding in the silent auction requires registration. Please register in advance. If you have any questions regarding registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silent auction runs from April 8th to 22nd. You have two weeks before the event to check our more than 200 items!! Lots for the house, relaxation, fun and exciting experiences and services. The auction will close on April 22nd after the event. Bidding in the silent auction requires registration. Please register in advance.
- Virtual “Live” auction: We’ve added our “Live auction “to the Silent Auction – You will find these very special items in the “ALOHA BIG TICKET DEALS” category. As preview of live auction packages, we will have “A Seven day stay in Costa Rica!!“
- Entertainment. No event can go without it! We’ll show you how to make “Hawaiian treats” and Cocktails, all while listening to tunes from our Ukulele Band.
- Virtual event. The event will take place April 22nd 7-8pm. There’s no charge to attend. Please register in advance.
For more information please contact Lina Almanzan, Resource and Systems Manager email@example.com 416-839-4064 or visit www.womens-habitat.ca